- By placing your order you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below. Use of any functionality of shop.curiouscatbar.co.uk constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Any personal information provided by you is confidential and will not be passed on to any other companies or organisations not affiliated with our online business.
- Abbys Wine Bar & Bistro Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes to these Terms.
- You must be aged 18 or over to purchase alcohol. It is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 in the UK. When ordering and making a payment you will be required to confirm that you are aged 18 or over.
- If your order is a gift and contains alcohol, the recipient must also be aged 18 years or older. An adult over the age of 18 will be required to sign for delivery.
- We aim to ensure the prices shown are correct. If an error does occur, we will make every effort to contact you to confirm if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price.
- While every effort is made to supply all items listed online, there are instances where this may not be possible. In these cases, we will contact you and offer a substitute with the same or greater value.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or replace products online without notice. Merchandise prices and specifications are also subject to change without notice.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, Abbys Wine Bar & Bistro Ltd takes no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any information relating to a third party that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Even where your payment is accepted by our systems, no contract shall exist until Abbys Wine Bar & Bistro Ltd have dispatched the items to you.
- Abbys Wine Bar & Bistro Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss, consequential loss or damage to any individual or business which may have occurred from the use (or misuse) of any product or any information contained on this website.
- Payment can only be made using credit/debit cards through PayPal. We cannot take orders by phone or email.
- Card payments are made through a secure server. Abbys Wine Bar & Bistro Ltd does not store your financial details. Your personal details are not passed to any third party.
- Payment will be taken at the time of ordering.
- We always aim to deliver your order promptly but cannot accept liability for delay.
- Orders with Next Day Delivery must be placed before 3pm in order for delivery to be made the next day.
- Deliveries must be signed for by a person of 18 years or older. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient is in doubt.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to report goods damaged in transit.
- If an order is upgraded beyond standard delivery, to Next Working Day, Next Working Day AM/PM, or Saturday Delivery options, and it fails to be delivered on time (see checkout page for definitions of when these orders will be delivered) you are due a refund of the difference between the standard delivery charge and the upgraded delivery charge.
- Refunds will not be issued in the instance of an order being placed outside the conditions of the delivery parameters stated on the checkout page.
- We shall not be liable to pay any compensation to you, other than any refund as stated above.
- No compensation can be offered for loss of wages due to failed or late deliveries.
- Customers accept responsibility for the safe storage and use of the products upon receipt. Abbys Wine Bar & Bistro Ltd is not liable for damage caused by customer mishandling.
- Alcohol is best enjoyed in moderation.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellations
If you wish to return merchandise goods only, they must be returned in their original packaging to;
FAO Curious Cat Bar Returns,
c/o Smile 4 You Ltd
Unit 19 The Enterprise Village, Prince Albert Gardens, Grimsby, DN31 3AT
Please note that return shipping will be paid by the customer except in cases where goods are faulty, in which case they will be reimbursed to the customer. Once the goods are received back in our warehouse, a refund will be processed for the goods, minus applicable shipping costs, unless the return concerns faulty or damaged goods.
Regarding any spirit goods, if there is a problem with your order, items are faulty, or you wish to return goods for any other reason, please contact us at email@example.com.